Fatiha Mabrok International complies with the code of ethics and professional conduct of the Deutsche Dachverband für Psychotherapie (DVP e.v) (German Federation of Psychotherapy) and the European Association for Psychotherapy (EAP) Fatiha Mabrok International welcomes you to a relaxing and non-judgmental environment. The objective here is to give you a voice, to help you identify your suffering and guide you on the path to healing. A Psychotherapy is an approach that requires the active involvement of the patient.
Fatiha Mabrok International welcomes you only by appointment.
The number of sessions required and their duration are defined on a case-by-case basis.
Tel: 00212 661 443 457
The firm is located in Casablanca, on 898, boulevard Al Qods, above the CIH-Bank, opposite the Mandarona laboratoire and near the Grain de blé pastry shop.
Fatiha Mabrok is a laureate of the prestigious German Universities Freie Universität Berlin and the International WirtschaftsAkademie. She has a degree in Psychology and International Management.
Fatiha Mabrok is certified:
- Personal & Business Coach (Personal & Professional Development)
She is certified in emotionSync scientific methods by Prof. Dr. Christian Hanisch, a renowned German neuropsychologist and coach.
Fatiha Mabrok specializes in Psycho-oncology: the treatment of psychosomatic cancer disorders, as well as depression and suicide psychology.
Multilingual, she provides care and services in 6 languages (German, English, Arabic (Moroccan dialect), Spanish, French, Tamazight)
In addition, Fatiha Mabrok is an active contributor to scientific research in psychology and psycho-oncology on the UCN/Berlin (Germany) campus.
Fatiha Mabrok is affiliated to the following German and international federations:
Everyone, at one time or another, has personal problems. There are a multitude of reasons that lead people to engage in psychotherapy.
- Change: you are not satisfied with your current life, you want changes, you want to find a new meaning to your life
- A distress / trauma: you are in mourning, separation, illness, dismissal, physical aggression…
- Communication: relationships with others seem difficult to you, communication within the family, couple life, social life, work
- The behaviour: You can no longer control your behaviour when it comes to food, smoking but also fear (phobia)…
- Emotions: You can no longer control your emotions: anger, crying, mood, anger…
When, despite your efforts, the situation persists and deteriorates your life balance. Then you need to seek professional help to determine what is wrong and find ways to improve things. Especially in the following cases:
- no longer being able to perform daily tasks such as going to work, taking care of yourself, the children or taking care of the house
- feel like no one understands you anymore
- failing to overcome a stress or trauma
- feel depressed, anxious, tense, angry or irritated too often
- having more and more difficulty sleeping
- be afraid to face situations that seem trivial to others
- having a tight throat and crying often
- having lost faith in life and no hope of change