Why consulting Fatiha Mabrok International?
Everyone, at one time or another, has personal problems. There are a multitude of reasons that lead people to engage in psychotherapy.
- Change: you are not satisfied with your current life, you want changes, you want to find a new meaning to your life
- A distress / trauma: you are in mourning, separation, illness, dismissal, physical aggression…
- Communication: relationships with others seem difficult to you, communication within the family, couple life, social life, work
- The behaviour: You can no longer control your behaviour when it comes to food, smoking but also fear (phobia)…
- Emotions: You can no longer control your emotions: anger, crying, mood, anger…
When to consult?
When, despite your efforts, the situation persists and deteriorates your life balance. Then you need to seek professional help to determine what is wrong and find ways to improve things. Especially in the following cases:
- no longer being able to perform daily tasks such as going to work, taking care of yourself, the children or taking care of the house
- feel like no one understands you anymore
- failing to overcome a stress or trauma
- feel depressed, anxious, tense, angry or irritated too often
- having more and more difficulty sleeping
- be afraid to face situations that seem trivial to others
- having a tight throat and crying often
- having lost faith in life and no hope of change